[Mpls-pm] Working with objects returned by functions in Inline::Python

Jim Anderson jim at acadcam.com
Wed Jul 14 16:47:02 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 10:34:33PM +0100, Ian Malpass wrote:
> By the by, I've a vague intention to create something like
> XML::RSS::Liberal which would subclass XML::RSS to use feedparser.py as

Well, then you'd have to create XML::RSS::Conservative and
XML::RSS::Communist and XML::RSS::Anarchist and so on to make a complete
set.

Jim Anderson                    (612) 782-0456     jim at acadcam.com
Anderson CAD/CAM, Inc           Lucifer designed MS-DOS to try
2500 Highway 88, Suite 108          men's souls.
St Anthony, MN  55418           Then he had a better idea...