[mplspm]: Future meetings and that damn band!

Karen Christenson xenson at mn.rr.com
Fri Jan 11 09:48:11 CST 2002

I haven't attended any of your meetings, but I have kept up with the
messages on this thread, and thought these sites might be useful to you.
You might consider the Depot in Hopkins. It is in the 169 and Excelsior
Blvd. area. It is an old train depot that was turned into a coffee shop.
Sometimes they have bands but I don't know the schedule. Parking is
abundant and next to the building.

There is also a coffee shop on Mainstreet in Hopkins called Pekoe and
Java (or vice versa) that is next to the Hopkins movie theater. Parking
there is also easy to find in the back and there is a free public
parking ramp nearby.