[mplspm]: Future meetings and that damn band!

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Fri Jan 11 02:25:51 CST 2002

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Thomas Eibner wrote:

> >  Loring Bar - couches, parking is poor, can be crowded, but very pretty
>
> Crowed, does that mean noisy?

If there's no band, its not a problem.  Its more of an issue in terms of
finding seating for 10-15 all together.

> What about Borealis in Dinkytown? I heard that was good, and they have
> a good selection of beer *cough*

I've been there to eat dinner once.  The first floor is just dinner tables
and they have a small bar as well.  If they pushed a bunch of tables
together it'd work.  And there's a second floor I've never seen.

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun