[Moscow.pm] Yusuke Kawasaki в Москве

Yusuke Kawasaki u-suke на kawa.net
Вс Авг 21 01:50:34 PDT 2011

I'm sorry to confuse you about the time to meet today.
I guess re-arranging time looks difficult in the same day.
It'd be better for us to meet at 21:00 (not 18:00) as previously scheduled.
Anyway, I'll come there about 20:00 and have a dinner then.
Anybody are still welcomed to come before 21:00.
It's my failure that I could not confirm it last week.

Yusuke

2011/8/21 Yusuke Kawasaki <u-suke at kawa.net>:
> Then I'm happy to come to Moscow Time Московское Время‎ around 18:00
> this Sunday evening.
> http://maps.google.co.jp/?cid=4544895223193694045
> http://www.495time.ru/
snip
> Oops! I found my email last week was not reached to the mailing list.
>
> 2011/8/13 Yusuke Kawasaki G <kawa0117 at gmail.com>:
>> Спасибо! Thank you so much for arranging the meeting.
>>
>> I'm sorry but I've not meant I'd like to start from "21" o'clock PM Sunday.
>> I just mean August "21"st Sunday.
>> I and my wife will walk around the city center and Кремль until Sunday evening.
>> Кремль looks huge and would need many hours to see the whole.
>> However, they say it closes at 17:00.
>> I'd love to see onions on the roof which might represent Perl. :)
>> Anyway, after the sightseeings, I'll be free on my schedule.
>> Starting from 18:00, 19:00 or so would be fine for me.
>> Let me know better time for most of us.
>>
>> I was arrived in Riga last night.
>> See you soon in Riga and Moscow.
>> Best,