[Moscow.pm] Yusuke Kawasaki в Москве

Yusuke Kawasaki u-suke на kawa.net
Вс Авг 21 00:14:00 PDT 2011

Hi, I was back to the big and busy city of Moscow.

YAPC::Europe in Riga was great conference.
The organizers did the really great job.
I've shared my photos at the conference. (CC-BY)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/u-suke/sets/72157627438119560/

Then I'm happy to come to Moscow Time Московское Время‎ around 18:00
this Sunday evening.
http://maps.google.co.jp/?cid=4544895223193694045
http://www.495time.ru/

I'd love to chat with Moscow people about Perl and other daily topics at ease.
I guess you can find me wearing the blue YAPC T-shirt there.
My phone number is +81-90-1540-5541.

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

----
Yusuke Kawasaki

Oops! I found my email last week was not reached to the mailing list.