[Moscow.pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] GSoC 2009 - can your .pm pledge a student?

Andrew Shitov andy на shitov.ru
Чт Янв 15 12:53:50 PST 2009

Еще новости про Гсок.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Wilhelm <scratchcomputing на gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:33 PM
Subject: [pm_groups] GSoC 2009 - can your .pm pledge a student?
To: pm_groups на pm.org
Cc: Jonathan Leto <jaleto на gmail.com>

Hello all,

Jonathan Leto has stepped-up to take the wheel for the Summer of Code
effort and would like to enlist your help to contact potential
students.

 http://leto.net/dukeleto.pl/2009/01/perl-monger-parallelism.html

We did a great job of enlisting mentors last year, so please help us
balance that equation with students this year.

Please feel free to use this handy template to enlist a few people from
your group to help:

To:  <your perl mongers group>
Subject: can we find one student for GSoC 2009?

Hi all,

I would like to have a few volunteers for our student outreach program.
If you know a likely candidate or have the time to do a campus visit,
please step forward.  Let's help make this happen:

 http://leto.net/dukeleto.pl/2009/01/perl-monger-parallelism.html

(Please feel free to contact me off-list if you or someone you know
would like to volunteer.)

By reading this message, you agree to allow yourself to be volunteered
for this task by one of your fellow members.

Thanks,
<your name here>

Thanks,
Eric
--
We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals.
--Quarry worker's creed

Andrew Shitov