What Shall I Talk About?
tom at eborcom.com
Thu Sep 3 12:40:09 PDT 2009
On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 03:23:17PM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
> So if there's something you think that you'd like to hear me waffle
> on about for half an hour or so, here's your chance.
Without knowing what you've been up to lately it's hard to guess which
useful morsels we can steal from your brain, but I'd be interested in
anything along the lines of:
- Writing less code
- Maintaining code, and making code maintainable
- Location-based software (mobile, GPS)
- Making different systems talk to each other
- Reliability: making systems work even when their parts fail
- Problems that fix themselves
- Using Perl alongside other languages
- Things I should know about, but don't
I suspect other things interest me too, but I thought I'd offer a few
ideas to start with.
More information about the MiltonKeynes-pm