What Shall I Talk About?

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Tue Sep 1 07:23:17 PDT 2009

So Tom caught me with my shields down at YAPC::Europe last month and
extracted a promise to come and speak at the next mk.pm technical
meeting. This will apparently be on a date to be announced in the next
couple of days.

This is all good. I enjoy my occasional visits to MK. But usually I have
a few talks that I'm currently touting and I pick one of those and
inflict it on you all. This time I thought I'd try something different
and let you choose what I talk about.

So if there's something you think that you'd like to hear me waffle on
about for half an hour or so, here's your chance. Send a mail (briefly)
describing your proposed talk to the list over the next couple of days.
Once we've got a few suggestions, I'll arrange a vote of some kind.

Please be kind :)

Cheers,

Dave...