Meeting: Tuesday 28th March

Tom Hukins tom at
Mon Mar 27 06:31:30 PST 2006

Wow, March went quickly.  So it's time again for us to go to the pub
according to our shiny MeetingDates 2.0, which means on Tuesday not

As usual, we'll meet in Wetherspoon's near the railway station (not
the one in the snow dome).  I'll show up some time between 7 and 7.30,
but feel free to arrive whenever suits you.  But don't arrive too late
because we might spontaneously go elsewhere for curry.

As always, we welcome newcomers:  if you'd like my mobile number
please ask off list.  See the Web site for more details:

See you all soon,