Hello

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Thu Jun 22 01:59:43 PDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 12:44:50PM +0100, Lee Larcombe wrote:
> I joined the mailing list a while ago but haven't had a lot of time
> to contribute, and some of the technical topics are a bit above my
> level of perl expertise.

Welcome, Lee.  It's worth repeating that the group exists for anyone
interested in Perl, regardless of ability or experience.  Well,
perhaps not quite anyone, but so far we haven't encountered unpleasant
or anti-social people.

> Anyway, I would have liked to come or contribute to the technical
> evenings.  Hopefully if the next one is going to be september time,
> I might be able to make it.

Thanks.  It usually takes a while to persuade people to give talks.

In the mean time, does anyone else have anything they would like to
talk about?  Or anything they would like to hear a talk on?

> I'm over in Bedford, so I will try and make it to a meeting soon.

Excellent.  See you soon,