Technical Meeting: Tuesday 13th June

Tom Hukins tom at
Fri Jun 2 02:32:42 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 06:25:36PM +0100, Peter Edwards wrote:
> Are we going to be allowed out through the ultra secure gates this
> time?

Maaaaaybe..  Were there problems last time?  I stayed behind to tidy
up so I excuse myself of all blame. ;)

> I wish my firewall was that tenacious ;^)

Something like "deny all from any" might do the job.

So, does anyone else fancy giving a lightning talk?  It's only for
five minutes.  You could tell us about something interesting you've
done recently, maybe even involving Perl.

See you all soon,