RAD tools for GUI's

Ian Cameron I.A.Cameron at open.ac.uk
Tue Nov 29 08:37:14 PST 2005

Hi,

At the last meeting there was some discussion regarding RAD tools for creating
screens.  I couldn't think of the name of what it was that I had played with
before, but knew it could be used with Perl and various other languages.  It's
Glade that I was trying to think of.  I forget now whether that discussion was
web based rather than application based...

http://glade.gnome.org/

It's an interface builder for GTK and Gnome.

I played with it and thought it was pretty good, but I couldn't think of
anything practical to with it at the time!

Anyone else tried it?  Just thought it might be of interest.

--
Cheers, Ian.