[Memphis.pm] Thanks for the help and welcomes!

Alaric Ravenhall alaricravenhall at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:14:31 CDT 2001

The subject of this mail really says it all, but I'll say again, "Thanks!"
I am going to test out the suggestions tonight and see what happens ;) I'm
building a cgi script that uses the Net:Telnet () module to telnet to a port
on the same machine, where I have set up a little service from my MUD (an
online text based roleplaying game, think of Zork) to give me nicely
formatted listings of who is on at the time.
I'm EVENTUALLY going to use Perl to fetch messages from the in-game message
boards, format them into HTML, and make a cool message board for our web
page. I really enjoy this language. I'll keep everyone updated on my
(probably slow) progress.

Alaric

with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.