[Memphis.pm] Hello.

James Bullard JBullard at email.usps.gov
Tue Apr 17 11:04:59 CDT 2001

     Welcome aboard, Alaric!

     I'm still very much a Perl newbie myself, but some of the stuff I've
     seen and done with Perl amazes me when I compare it to other languages
     I've worked with, and I know that I've barely scratched the surface.

     If you haven't looked into them already, I strongly recommend
     O'Reilly's "Learning Perl" and "Programming Perl" books.  They have
     another one, "The Perl Cookbook" I believe, but I haven't acquired it
     yet so I can't make an informed recommendation on that one.

     Take care, and welcome aboard!

     Clif