[Memphis.pm] Perl 5.6

phil pgroce at cmcsmart.com
Tue May 23 07:03:50 CDT 2000

On Mon, 22 May 2000 20:46:44 Brock Sides wrote:
> P.P.S. Bye, Phil; and good luck in Atlanta. When are you leaving? We
> should have a going away get-together at Huey's. And does this mean we
> all have a place to crash during ALA?

This Thursday, actually. Sorry I didn't give you more notice; drink a
beer in my honor and we'll call it even. :)

I'm going to keep lurking on the list; anyone coming to the Expo is
welcome, as much as my 550 square feet will allow. :)

Thanks for everything, and if I can help a fellow Perl Monger, you have
only to ask.

phil

with 'unsubscribe memphis-pm-list' in the body of the message.