[Melbourne-pm] Looking for a (cheap) machine that provides 113-bit precision long double

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Sun Feb 21 20:17:00 PST 2016

On Monday, 22 February 2016 12:09:54 PM AEDT, sisyphus1 at optusnet.com.au
wrote:
> The qemu option appears to be unavailable on my Debian wheezy
> (ppc64) box, as "update-binfmts --display | grep -i aarch"
> returns no matches. (Thanks for the link to the wiki, Toby.)
> I also checked on Ubuntu and, again, the command returned nothing.

If you have as much variants of hardware lying around as you implied in
your last message, you should be able to dig up some plain old x86/amd64
gear, right?
The qemu packages are all available for Ubuntu there.

Once you've done that, you'll also have access to the qemu-s390x, alpha and
mips64el emulators as well! Bonus!