[Melbourne-pm] FTP on RHEL [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Timothy Hunt T.Hunt at bom.gov.au
Mon Mar 16 18:56:15 PDT 2015

Thanks all for your help and suggestions.

I will not be able to package a specific Perl with the app, and collective testing seems to show that the issue is not yet definitively fixed in newer versions. (I tried ActivePerl 5.20 on Ubuntu 14.04 - CentOS 6 doesn't have new enough C libraries...)

Toby's suggestion of $ftp->ls(full path) returns a 550 for me (Perl 5.10), which is consistent with previous behaviour. I'll pass it back to the application owners with the suggestion that they modify their code and test.

Cheers,
Tim.

--
Tim Hunt
Information Systems and Services Division