[Melbourne-pm] FTP on RHEL [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kahlil Hodgson kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au
Mon Mar 16 16:19:30 PDT 2015

On 17 March 2015 at 09:27, Brendon Oliver <brendon.oliver at gmail.com> wrote:
> Upgrading libnet might help... Kal's (/wave) script  works for me: perl
> 5.20.2 + Net::FTP v3.05

Arrgh. My script seems to succeed/fail at random of perl-5.18.2
depending on how the server responds :-(

Looks like the venerable libnet is now being maintained by Steve hay
and is receiving some much needed love. There was a patch at 2.22_2
that should have at least fixed the error masking issue, but it looks
like its back.

OK. Back to writing test code for my real job.