[Melbourne-pm] emails to iPhones

greg.george at orica.com greg.george at orica.com
Wed May 8 15:35:41 PDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

I have not used MIME::Lite so can't comment on that.  I do all my emails
including inline images with Mail::Sender without issues, interface seems
pretty straight forward and flexible.  I have not done any testing to
iPhone though.

Regards,
Greg George

Finance, Information Technology, Global IT Infrastructure & Operations ,
Globalisation Project
Orica | www.orica.com
 +61 3 9091 2492 |  +61 404 892 159 |  +61 3 9091 2444 |
greg.george at orica.com