[Melbourne-pm] S3 modules

Mathew Robertson mathew.blair.robertson at gmail.com
Thu May 2 22:17:34 PDT 2013

> I guess I can just fork and rename and upload, as Sam suggests, but I
don't really have any intention of taking on the workload of maintaining
the module, so it seems irresponsible.

That made me smirk... :)

I demonstrated a "Retry" module one PM evening... which had semantics of:

my $result = retry $times { .... } on_fail { .... } on_last_fail { .... };

I chose to not upload said module, as there was already an "Attempt" module
and I couldn't justify my code as being more useful.

http://search.cpan.org/~markf/Attempt-1.01/lib/Attempt.pm

But alas you did create a less useful module:

http://search.cpan.org/~tjc/Retry-0.12/lib/Retry.pm

Cheers,
Mathew