[Melbourne-pm] S3 modules

Andrew McN andrewmcnnz at gmail.com
Thu May 2 21:23:48 PDT 2013

Given that the module name explicitly refers to Amazon, There's some sense
in that being the scope of what it does.

Is the name "S3" specific to Amazon's service, or can that refer to any
compatible storage service? What would you expect that a module that's not
specific to Amazon should be called?

Andrew