[Melbourne-pm] Moose vs DBIx::Class

Myf White myfwhite at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 23:07:57 PDT 2013

I use DBIx::Class with DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader's make_schema_at.

make_schema_at has an option "use_moose" which I have not used because I am
using Mouse mostly rather than Moose. I did investigate using it and
converting them to Mouse, but that didn't pan out to be a single character
change in each module like I hoped. However, the output from using that
flag seemed like normal Moose, and perfectly suitable for adding methods
to. Documentation for it is at
https://metacpan.org/module/DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Base#use_moose

Kind Regards,
Myf White