[Melbourne-pm] Moose vs DBIx::Class

Malcolm Herbert melbourne-pm at mjch.net
Wed Mar 27 21:29:31 PDT 2013

I'm at a point where I want to use Moose-style classes with DBIx::Class
style classes. At the moment I've got two distinct sets of code with
almost the same content in each ... obviously this isn't an ideal
situation as there's two sets of things to maintain ...

What do other people use in this situation? DBIx::Class::MooseColumns
looks promising, however it claims to be alpha quality .. has anyone
used this module?

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch at mjch.net                                                left blank