[Melbourne-pm] Meeting - Wednesday the 11th of April 2012

Alfie John alfiej at opera.com
Sun Mar 18 17:29:09 PDT 2012

Hey Jacinta,

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012, at 08:53 PM, Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> I will have given a talk on modern Perl stuff by the end of March.  It'll
> be interesting, but not educational.  I can give it if you're interested.

I doubt that it will not be education... I'm still skeptical on the new
ways of doing things (I'm looking at you Moose) but I guess some day
I'll have to bite the bullet (unfortunately I won't be able to make
April's meeting).

The more talks the better. That would be appreciated if you can :)

Alfie

--
  Alfie John
  alfiej at opera.com