[Melbourne-pm] Perlbrew, CPAN modules, and scripts.

Ben Hare benhare at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:53:30 PDT 2011

hey Daniel,

i assume this would be old news to you but you have edited
"~/.cpan/CPAN/MyConfig.pm"? i haven't used perlbrew but if you're
installing modules via cpan into say your home directory, i've never
had any problem once setting the right args to make and Build in
there. that should be the only place you need to make changes under
.cpan. mbuild_install_build_command, make_arg,
mbuild_install_argmake_install_arg, mbuildpl_arg etc. haven't had to
do for while but they're the sort of config params that will modify
install paths.

cheers,

Ben.