[Melbourne-pm] notes from meetings

Ryan, Martin G Martin.G.Ryan at team.telstra.com
Wed Mar 17 21:03:58 PDT 2010

Hi Sam, MPMers,

> I usually take notes about the talks while listening at perl-mongers and other
> meetings (only just starting going to perl-mongers actually).  I was thinking,
> maybe it would be useful if I type up my notes and put them on the web, we
> could have a sort of record of what happened and it would be good to show to
> colleagues who didn't attend.  This month, I thought some really useful stuff
> was covered.

> What do you think?

Whatever the site or method decided upon, I just wanted to encourage what I think is an excellent idea.
As someone who can only get to PM inconsistently, to have notes of meetings I've missed to scan for gems would be great.  I'm already wondering what the "really useful stuff" from last week was!

Regards,
Martin