[Melbourne-pm] notes from meetings

Kostas Avlonitis dsk_gr at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:58:55 PDT 2010

Hey Sam,

Sounds good to me - and I don't think it will hurt attendance at all.
I'd venture a guess that a large percentage of the motivation for going
to the meetings is social, rather than just content.

Also, it might help both future speakers and new attendees get a handle
on what has been talked about before.

I second Alfie on the perl Wiki as the right place to put it.

Kostas

[ BTW It seems a similar thing was attempted before - if not quite as
detailed as you're suggesting:
http://perl.net.au/wiki/Melbourne_Perl_Mongers/Meeting_History_2009 ]