[Melbourne-pm] good Mason tutorials?

Malcolm Herbert melbourne-pm at mjch.net
Tue Jul 20 18:05:23 PDT 2010

I'm trying to get my head around using Mason ...

Firstly, I guess - is it still receiving much use?  I know it's part of
RT, but that's about the only Mason application I know of ...

I have the Mason book but wondered whether there were any other
step-by-step tutorials on Mason that people would recommend ... I can
find a number with Google but they're either early 2000 era or pretty
sketchy or both ...

regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch at mjch.net                                                left blank