[Melbourne-pm] 40% discount on next week's course - Programming Perl

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Mon Sep 7 18:06:34 PDT 2009

G'day Melbourne.pm,

As a one-time offer, I'd like to invite the Melbourne Perl Mongers to
attend our Programming Perl course next week at a 40% discount.  That's 4
days of training for only $1500 (GST inclusive).  The course runs from
Tuesday 15th September - Friday 18th September with each day fully catered.
 You'll get a bound copy of our course notes, a CD containing all the
exercises, answers, and software used in the course, and of course a really
good grounding in Perl.

If you already know Perl (as I expect you do), then please mention this to
your less knowledgeable co-workers.

Book before noon Thursday, 10th September, and quote "40%
Melbourne.pm" in your booking referrer field to take advantage of this
offer.  No other discounts or specials apply with this offer.  Places
available for this offer are limited.

You can find out more about the course contents at:

	http://perltraining.com.au/courses/programmingperl.html

Bookings can be made via our bookings page at:

	http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Melbourne.html

All the best,

	Paul

--