[Melbourne-pm] social sesssion and some plans for the future

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Mon Jun 8 18:17:41 PDT 2009

G'day folk,

Sorry about the late notice, but this is a reminder that we have a Perl
Mongers meeting tomorrow night.  Usual time, usual place.  I'll try to
give a quick overview of what I think you need to put in an abstract to
make your talk more likely to be accepted; and we should also do a bunch
of introductions, because it's been a while since we've done that.

I also want to propose that we consider running some bug fixing sessions
  maybe every few months or so, where as many of us as possible bring
along a laptop and we work in teams to see if we can fix any bugs from
the top 100 failing Perl modules.  I'll explain this further tomorrow night.

See you there!