[Melbourne-pm] more computer programming stuff

Nathan Bentley nathanb at finite.com.au
Tue Sep 23 00:24:11 PDT 2008

Hey. No worries, I'm leaning towards the latter, but I'm thinking back
to that tiff that broke out last week about Java v Perl and the general
consensus that some people learn things differently to others, so it's
really a moot point and all about the individual learning the code and
not about the technical capabilities of the language.

Of course, this is the Perl board, so I'm going to say its Perl. Don't
tell the guys at PHPMelb.org ;)

Sweet.

Nathan Bentley
CONSULTANT - FINITE IT RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS

LVL 6, 411 COLLINS ST, MELBOURNE, VIC 3000
TEL 03 9617 3900   FAX 03 9617 3999   MOB 0416 831 495  DIRECT 03 9617
3935   WWW.FINITE.COM.AU <http://www.finite.com.au/>