[Melbourne-pm] MacBook DVI or VGA adaptor?

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at rea-group.com
Tue May 13 20:58:21 PDT 2008

I've just realised I left the magic video-out adaptor for my MacBook at
home, but I was going to use it for a talk at the meeting tonight.
 >.<

Does anyone have one who is coming to the meeting?
(PS. Is DVI OK for the data projector?)

Otherwise I'll try and work something else out - I could use another
laptop, if I may borrow one and ssh out from it, if there's internet
available.

Or I just run home first and come back into town, and just arrive late.
Not the end of the world really.

Toby

--
Toby Corkindale
Software developer

Warning - This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us
immediately on (61 3) 9897 1121 or by reply email to the sender. You
must destroy the e-mail immediately and not use, copy, distribute or
disclose the contents.