[Melbourne-pm] Meeting ideas

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Tue Oct 2 02:11:38 PDT 2007

Josh Heumann wrote:
> <quote who='Paul Fenwick' when='Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 03:28:09PM +1000'>
>> heard about these is that they've been an awful lot of fun.  If we were to
>> run a Perl trivia night (quite possibly at a pub), would you be interested?
>
> Absolutely.
>
> pdx.pm does game night every so often, as it seems that programmers tend
> to also enjoy playing the same games.  They're always lots of fun, and
> it's pretty entertaining to learn some new games.

I'm always up for games nights (whether card, board, or PC based).. I'm
probably more interested in those than Perl trivia, actually, but that's
not saying I wouldn't come to such as well.

At the moment I'll probably come to anything though.. well, almost ;)
I'm in a hotel room in Richmond for the next two weeks, and have
strictly rationed amounts of mobile internet. (And am noticing just how
many sites are broken without images loaded, still.)

Toby