[Melbourne-pm] Any Adelaide Perl Mongers out there?

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Wed Aug 29 18:08:12 PDT 2007

Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> Toby Corkindale wrote:
>
>> .. and although I must have missed the mail originally, I see there's a
>> meeting on the 8th of August, which I should be around for. Excellent!
>
> There's a meeting on the 11th September and again on the 10th October,
> with an OSDClub meeting assumed to be on the 4th October).  Kirrily has
> offered to talk about what she did on her holidays at the September
> meeting.
>
> Perhaps you can make one of these?  What are the dates you're in town?
> Would you like to give a talk?

I'll be in town from later today to around the 14-15th of September, so
I'll be able to make the 11/09 meeting.
I don't have anything in mind for a talk at the moment, but if I come up
with something I'll let you know. (I have a couple of brief ideas that
are more like discussion topics rather than talks)

Until recently I was living in London, and although it's been good to
see old friends in Adelaide, I'm visiting Melbourne with a view to
possibly moving there.. As much as Adelaide has changed over the past
five years, it still feels like many things are not represented there at
all.

See you soon,
Toby