[Melbourne-pm] Any Adelaide Perl Mongers out there?

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Wed Aug 29 17:25:14 PDT 2007

Toby Corkindale wrote:

> .. and although I must have missed the mail originally, I see there's a
> meeting on the 8th of August, which I should be around for. Excellent!

There's a meeting on the 11th September and again on the 10th October, with an
OSDClub meeting assumed to be on the 4th October).  Kirrily has offered to talk
about what she did on her holidays at the September meeting.

Perhaps you can make one of these?  What are the dates you're in town?  Would
you like to give a talk?

All the best,

	Jacinta