[Melbourne-pm] RFC: Perl jobs mailing list guidelines and submission form

Josh Heumann melbourne.pm at joshheumann.com
Tue Aug 7 16:50:41 PDT 2007

<quote who='Kirrily Robert' when='Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 07:17:45AM -0700'>
> "Development process" as a radio button selection seems limited.  Many
> places use a hybrid, or vary depending on project, or whatever.
> Perhaps provide a textarea with descriptive text linking to some of
> the examples given on the list?

That might be too much for some folks, especially given that the people
posting the ads aren't always so technical.  Checkboxed should be fine.

I'd also add that while the 'Remember it's "Perl" not "PERL"' bit it
cute, it can be telling when someone types the latter mistakenly.