[Melbourne-pm] AGM 2006

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Thu Mar 30 20:41:54 PST 2006

Hello Melbourne Perl Mongers,

The Annual General Meeting 2006 will be held as part of the 10th of
May 2006 at the beginning of our monthly Perl Mongers meeting, from
6:30 to 6:45.

Agenda:

* Confirm minutes of previous AGM (none this year, this is our first)

* Financial Report from the Treasurer

* Election of new office bearers and ordinary committee members.

To nominate for a position in Melbourne Perl Mongers, please submit
nominations including: Your Name, Address, Email, Nominated Position,
Signature and Signature and Name of two other Melbourne Perl Mongers
members, to: Melbourne Perl Mongers, C/- myinternet Limited, PO Box 650,
Carlton South, 3053. No latter than the COB Wednesday the 3rd of May
2006. You will receive an email return the day it arrives for
confirmation.

Positions Available:

* President

* Vice President

* Treasurer

* Secretary

* Ordinary Member

Thank you.

Scott Penrose, on behalf of the Melbourne Perl Mongers Committee.