[Melbourne-pm] Any chance of moving Melbourne.pm meeting from 12 April to 19 April?

leif.eriksen@hpa.com.au leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au
Thu Mar 23 16:23:05 PST 2006

I would worry about those who come to the meeting on the 12th based on
information in channels other than the mailing list - someone see's our
meeting schedule 'somewhere' on the web/talking to another monger/...
and comes on the 12th - perhaps if we have a 'catch' person(s) to
explain what we have done and take them to the pub ...

Oh and I would never let something like holidays be an excuse to not
come to MPM ...