[Melbourne-pm] Any chance of moving Melbourne.pm meeting from 12 April to 19 April?

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Thu Mar 23 03:31:58 PST 2006

Although it seems ok - I am worried about holidays.
Many people take that whole week off, after Easter, so it might be a
bit quiet.

What do others think?

Scooter

On 23/03/2006, at 21:20, Andrew Savige wrote:

> I will be visiting (from Sydney) that week, and would like
> to attend a Melbourne.pm meeting, you see.
>
> Cheers,
> /-\

* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
Anthropomorphic Personification Expert
http://search.cpan.org/search?author=SCOTT
scott at cpan.org

Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this
email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to
guarantee the quantity or the order.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.