[Melbourne-pm] Does anyone use Perl::Critic and Test::Perl::Critic

Simon Taylor simon at unisolve.com.au
Wed Mar 15 21:53:32 PST 2006

Hi Scott,

> I like the idea of Perl::Critic and have added it into my test code.

I'm using it here via Module::Starter::PBP

[snip]
> On a similar note is CVS/RCS - The book says use CVS/RCS - the Rule
> say you must have $Revision$, $Date$ etc at the top of every file -
> they don't really match.

I don't see this. I have a .pm file here with neither rcs nor cvs strings in
it and perlcritic is silent on the matter.

Do I need to have something else in my file to trigger the check for
cvs/rcs strings?

Note that I haven't modified the local perlcritic rules here in any way,
(but I will soon ;-) ..

- Simon
--
Unisolve Pty Ltd - Melbourne, Australia