[Melbourne-pm] Contact Details!

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Fri Jun 2 18:27:45 PDT 2006

On 03/06/2006, at 10:03 AM, Jacinta Richardson wrote:

> G'day everyone.
>
> Georgie Carpenter from Red Recruitment Pty Ltd is looking for 8 Perl
> programmers.  I have volunteered to pass this through to the list
> for her.  The
> position description follows.
>
> Please contact Georgie about these positions and not me.

I just took one of these jobs so I know what it's about.  It's with
realestate.com.au, based in North Richmond.  Feel free to email me
personally if you want further details that you might not get from
the recruiter (though I will say, Georgie is great to deal with).

Oh yeah, and I'm moving to Melbourne in 3 weeks.  Just (re-)joined
this list.  Hi!

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- skud at infotrope.net -- http://infotrope.net/