[Melbourne-pm] Perl job offer -- Re: Contact Details!

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Fri Jun 2 17:10:00 PDT 2006

Sorry about not changing the subject line.  My bad.

Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> G'day everyone.
>
> Georgie Carpenter from Red Recruitment Pty Ltd is looking for 8 Perl
> programmers.  I have volunteered to pass this through to the list for her.  The
> position description follows.
>
> Please contact Georgie about these positions and not me.
>

>>Some of the smartest organisations in the world have failed to bring to
>>fruition innovative and inspiring products to the market through one mere
>>oversight: They have overlooked the power of an inquisitive, aware, creative
>>individual in favour of a technically competent automaton. My client is
>>different. The environment in which they work, the space and industry in
>>which they focus and the calibre of their high end corporate and consumer
>>focused clients all understand that to be successful in the interactive
>>space, the professionals involved need a history at a level that evokes
>>creative and technical symbiosis. This is how my client happens to be one of
>>the most successful online organisations that is continuing to grow on an
>>international scale and which is why an extremely talented Software
>>Developer is required.
>>
>>The main responsibilities for this software developer will to assist design,
>>development, testing and documentation of code for new products and
>>enhancements of my client's business applications including some of the most
>>used websites in the world.
>>
>>The key skills required are:
>>
>>*          Perl (minimum 5 years experience)
>>
>>*          SQL/HTML/XML experience
>>
>>*          Excellent understanding of the internet and the digital space
>>
>>*          Technical writing experience
>>
>>But, the BEST candidate will also have:
>>
>>*          An open and relaxed personality
>>
>>*          Real creative drive and we're not just talking technology
>>
>>*          Tenacity and effective communication skills
>>
>>*          Savvy individual with a foot in several interesting and possibly
>>subversive areas of interest
>>
>>Your background may include web companies, financial institutions, mobility
>>and media and the ability to demonstrate on your resume where several
>>projects have been worked on simultaneously!
>>
>>I'd really appreciate it if you could pass on my details to everyone who may
>>be interested!
>>
>>Best regards
>>
>>Georgie
>>

>>Georgie Carpenter
>>
>>Senior Consultant
>>
>>Red Recruitment Pty Ltd
>>
>>Phone: +61 3 9854 6275
>>
>>Mobile: +61 432 399 939
>>
>>Fax: +61 3 9855 2849
>>
>>www.redrecruitment.com.au

   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |
  _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'           | contact at perltraining.com.au |
 (il),-''  (li),'  ((!.-'             |   www.perltraining.com.au   |