[Melbourne-pm] [JOB} programmer to develop on-line research data repository

Adam Clarke adam.clarke at strategicdata.com.au
Mon Feb 14 12:27:58 PST 2005

Hi All,

We are hiring!

see http://jobs.perl.org/job/2259

=========
Strategic Data currently manages a database of Mental Health client
outcomes data as part of a contract with the Australian Government. We
require a developer to work on a web accessible interface to aggregated
data for use by State and Territory government planners and researchers.

We forsee that this will include:

1. A web services API to aggregated data with associated documentation.

2. A web based interface to 1 which demonstrates the potential of this.

This job exists within a broader existing project and there will be
ample opportunity to get involved with our team on all aspects of the
bigger picture.

Required skills:
OO Perl, DBI, SQL, "web development"

Desired skills:
mod_perl, Apache, PostgreSQL, Debian GNU/Linux, YAML
=========

Cheers
--
Adam Clarke