[Melbourne-pm] Special extension for CFP

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Thu Aug 25 07:13:38 PDT 2005

> From: Anthony Baxter <anthony at osdc.com.au>
> Date: 25 August 2005 18:49:20 GMT+10:00
> To: announce at osdc.com.au
> Subject: [OSDC:Australia:Announce] Special extension for registrations
>
> I've had a few reports of people being unable to use the OSDC
> submission
> system. If this prevented you from submitting a paper, please feel
> free to
> send your paper submissions directly to me. I need the following
> information:
>
> Your name
> Your email address
> Your paper title
> A short (< 200 word) description of the paper
> A short (< 100 word) biography of who you are
>
> I'll then enter your proposals into the system. If you can get
> these to me by
> the end of Sunday (the 28th of August).

* - *  http://www.osdc.com.au - Open Source Developers Conference * - *
Scott Penrose
VP in charge of Pancakes
http://linux.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: If you receive this email in error - please eat it
immediately to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Microsoft is not the answer. It's the question. And the answer is no.