July Meeting Preperation

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Wed Jun 26 21:20:10 CDT 2002

I think CGI::Application would be good, but looking at it as a Web
Service provider, not as an HTML page renderer would be good for the
theme of the evening.

Is anyone out there producing RSS docs (I can do a talk on this as we
use and generate RSS docs from our code base).

Anyone willing to do a talk on SOAP or XML-RPC ?

Scott

--
Scott Penrose
Anthropomorphic Personification Expert
scott at cpan.org

Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this
email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to
guarantee the quantity or the order.