Looking for a Perl packager/compiler/installer

Graeme Cross gcross at alphalink.com.au
Wed Jun 12 08:19:57 CDT 2002

It seems I can answer my own question.

A few minutes after sending the original e-mail out, I found Activestate's
PerlDev kit (http://www.activestate.com/Products/Perl_Dev_Kit/) which
includes PerlApp which can "Turn your Perl programs into ready-to-run
executables. Includes versions for HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, and Windows".

I would still be interested in hearing about alternatives or anyone's war
stories about PerlDev/PerlApp.

Thanks
Graeme

--