Hello, Manchester!

Ian Taite ian.taite at zen.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 14:01:19 CDT 2001

Hi,

I live in Horwich near Bolton, work for NavTrak Ltd in Altrincham as
a member of the NavTrak Server Team. MCSE+Internet, general scripting
advocate with Perl as favourite language. Keen on using Perl for
NT/2000 system administration. Have done shell scripting on different
unix platforms over the years.

Things I want to do:

1. write scripts that access the Exchange / Active Directory using
   LDAP.
2. write scripts that emulate some of the features of Systems
   Management Server via Windows Management Instrumentation and
   any of the AdminMisc Lanman Daemon modules et al.

Later,
Ian.