Manchester Perl Mongers

I.J. Garlick ijg at connect.org.uk
Wed Aug 25 03:36:44 CDT 1999

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Simon Oliver wrote:

> At the moment all fields are required.  If you don't have a URL then why not
> put in the Manchester.pm URL:
>
> http://manchester.pm.org
>
> When I get chance I'll change this so that only certain fields are required.
> I'll also add a an update page so that you can keep your details up to
> date - that's why there's a password field.

What!!!!! Some one running a Perl Mongers group that doesn't know how to
use perl with a CGI to allow blank fields. :-) :-)

Common Simon it's harder to do wrong than it is right. (Only half tongue
in cheek :-) )

--
Ian J. Garlick
ijg at csc.liv.ac.uk                                        Quote No. 32

Children are unpredictable.  You never know what inconsistency they're
going to catch you in next.
                -- Franklin P. Jones