Manchester Perl Mongers

Simon Oliver simon.oliver at umist.ac.uk
Wed Aug 25 03:27:31 CDT 1999

> I tried to register, but after pressing the submit button I kept getting
> a page saying that the filled in form contained an error. The only thing
> that I could see that might be wrong was that I didn't have a URL to
> fill in. Can you let me/us know what to do?
At the moment all fields are required.  If you don't have a URL then why not
put in the Manchester.pm URL:

http://manchester.pm.org

When I get chance I'll change this so that only certain fields are required.
I'll also add a an update page so that you can keep your details up to
date - that's why there's a password field.

  Simon.Oliver at umist.ac.uk