[Madrid-pm] Looking for help with Spanish translation parts of the perldoc

Gabor Szabo szabgab en gmail.com
Mar Feb 10 01:07:13 PST 2009

Hi,

some of you might have heard about Padre the Perl IDE.
http://padre.perlide.org/

I gave a lightening talk about it on YAPC::EU in Copenhagen.

One of the objectives of the project is to help the beginners to use Perl.
Part of this help is to provide localized version of the GUI and some
of the perl documentation.

The Padre GUI has been translated to about 10 languages so far
including Spanish, the perldocs to two.

I am looking for volunteers who could help us with the Spanish
translation of some of the entries in the perldiag so we can provide
integrated error messages of Perl in Spanish.

If you have any questions please ask them here or on the padre-dev mailing list.

regards
 Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/blog.html